Please find below informations about thematic days/symposia co-organized with GFPP and upcoming events that may interest you, as well as GFPP bursaries and job offers:
Symposium co-organized with GFPP:
- Symposium « Cell-Penetrating Peptides: Next Generation Delivery Systems » Montpellier (France), April 27th – 29th, 2020. The abstract submission deadline for oral communication is extended to Saturday, March 7th and deadline for poster submission and registration is Tuesday, March 31st Please, use the link below to submit your abstract : https://www.gfpp.fr/abstract-submission-to-the-cpp-2020-fr/
Upcoming events :
- Ecole thématique PAMOMICS will take place in Roscoff (France) from May 25th to 29th 2020. Inscription on the website: https://pamomics.sciencesconf.org before the 15th of March 2020.
- 7th International Symposium on Antimicrobial Peptides – AMP2020 will be held in Paris from June 3rd to 5th 2020 at Institut Pasteur and National Museum of Natural History. Registrations are open on the conference website : https://www.amp2020.conferences-pasteur.org/ and the abstract submission deadline is the 15th of March.
- International Conference on Metal-Binding Peptides: Methodologies and Applications (MBP’2020) will be held in Nancy, France from July 7th to 10th 2020. This first MBP international conference will cover a wide range of topics and disciplines around peptides and metals, from basic research to various applications.
- Bursaries for international congresses: In 2020, two bursaries will be awarded to young researchers presenting their work at the 36e symposium EPS (Sitges, Spain, August 30th-September 4th 2020). Submit your application by March 8th 2020 to email@example.com. For more information, please visit our website: https://www.gfpp.fr/bourses-de-congres-internationaux/.
- Bursaries for pratical training: In 2020, bursaries will be awarded in March and November. Applications must be submitted by March 8rd 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit our website: https://www.gfpp.fr/en/bursaries-for-pratical-training/
Job offer :
- PhD thesis / Chemical protein synthesis – CBM CNRS , Orléans, France
Thanks for forwarding theses offers to anyone who could be interested.
More information on our website: https://www.gfpp.fr/en/home/
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com to post new job offers, conferences, training schools, or any other information or requests that you consider relevant.
The GFPP board members.